Sunday 1 September 2013

Wedding Make-up Trial 31st August 2013

Before Make-up is applied 
Wedding Make-up trial 

Bride to be and Bridesmaids kindly allowed me to use these before and after shots
After make-up applied 
After Make-up applied 


Make-up used was  Tropic's Barely Nude Foundation
For eyes on the bride I used Tropic's Gold dust, Petal and Pecan. For the lips I used Tropic's in Bloom Lipstick as it has a more natural look.





Make-up used on bridesmaids was Tropic's Barely Nude Foundation.
For the eyes I used  Tropic's Gold dust, Petal and Pine eye shadows and for the high definition brows on bridesmaid 2 I used the sleek stencil with Taupe brow definition powder. I also used Tropic's In Bloom Lipstick.
                                       
Bridesmaid before 

Bridesmaid after 

Bridesmaid after 
Bridesmaid 2 before 

Bridesmaid 2 after with high definition brows using the sleek look stencil 


Bridesmaid 2 after 










Before the make-up was applied everyone was treated to a mini facial using the Tropic skincare range

No comments:

Post a Comment